2021 Virtual Conference Keynote Speakers
Everett Worthington, Ph.D.
Everett Worthington, Ph.D., is Commonwealth Professor Emeritus working from the Department of Psychology at Virginia Commonwealth University. Even in retirement Dr Worthington continues to be active:
- holds a Faculty Affiliate appointment at the Institute for Quantitative Social Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University (Human Flourishing Program, Harvard University).
- continues research and speaking around the world. He is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in Virginia.
- has published over 40 books and over 475 articles and scholarly chapters, mostly on forgiveness, humility positive psychology, marriage, and family topics and religion and spirituality.
Dr Worthington developed the REACH Forgiveness model being tested currently in a global grant-funded randomized controlled trials in six countries, and he has developed other positive psychological interventions.
Pastor Fredrick Russell
Fredrick Russell is the Principal at the True North Leadership Group, LLC, a global executive leadership, coaching and management training firm, with a focus on Leadership Development. His leadership journey includes:
- President of the Allegheny West Conference from 2009-2011
- Formerly the lead Pastor of the Atlanta Berean church in Georgia and Miracle Temple in Baltimore, Maryland
Pastor Russell has facilitated leadership training in church, corporate, academic, healthcare, and governmental settings in the areas of leadership development and is also a leadership coach at the College of Executive Coaching.